Each month, EcoTools® is curating a monthly box designed to help you Make Life HappenTM all year long. EcoTools Make Life Happen™ campaign aims to help women live their lives to the fullest with inspiration, ideas, and advice to help them make the best of every day.
A recent survey conducted by EcoTools found that:
- Nearly three-quarters of all U.S. women believe that 2018 will be the year to “Make Life Happen.”
- Only 20% of women strongly agree that they currently have achieved a well-balanced life
- More than half of the women surveyed wish they had someone inspiring and encouraging them to live life to the fullest.
April is Earth Month! Say hello to the newest beauty obsession: I’ve Got a Crush on the World. Curated by Aja Dang.
It is no surprise that I am a huge EcoTools fan. I love their brand and how clean their products are. When I first came around their make up brushes a few years ago, I could not believe how incredibly soft they were and, since then, I’ve been hooked on EcoTools products.
When I found out about their curated monthly boxes, I was so excited. I was so pleased with this month’s goodies and I’m so looking forward to next months box. I will be reviewing a few of the products in separate posts so stay tuned!
- Frosted Finish Beauty Kit
- Total Perfecting Blender
- Charcoal Konjac Facial Sponge
- Smoothing Detangler Hair Brush
- Dickinson’s Witch Hazel Tone
I love the pay as you go option. Pretty much, if you like what’s in the box, you order it. If not, you just pass on it and wait until the next month. So simple and no need to worry about canceling a subscription.
To view past EcoTools boxes or to order April’s box head over to EcoTools to pick up your box!
Are you picking up this months EcoTools box?