Tot Spot Tuesday’s at Atlantic Station

Warm weather here in Atlanta means outdoor fun for our little ones. My 2-year-old son loves to be outside. Located in a wide open green space in the Central Park area, you have a chance to relax while the kiddos play on the green turf with toys and games. Plus, this is a fun way to meet other moms!

I’ve been attending tot spot Tuesdays with my best friend and her little guy and they always have a blast. Each month there will a different activity or special guest to be sure to check out their calendar on the website.

Tot Spot Tuesdays at Atlantic Station, Atlanta GA

Although I am a year late, I just found out that certain restaurants offer lunchtime deals for you and your little one and I’ve compiled a list to share with you!

Tot Spot Meal Deals (Tuesdays only)

California Pizza Kitchen: 1 free kids meal with the purchase of an adult meal

Kilwin’s: purchase a waffle cone and get a free kids cone

Salata: Free cookie with the purchase of an adult meal

Meehan’s: pssst! Mention “Tot Spot” and receive 10% off your purchase

Which Wich: 10% off of 1 adult and 1 child meal

I’m always looking for new things to do with my little guy so feel free to share activities that you do with your little ones?

AdrianaLately | Top Atlanta Lifestyle Blog

25 Comments

1. Ithfifi wrote:

This sounds like such a good way for mums to make new friends which isn’t always easy and I like that they do different things each time, great experience for the little ones!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

It certainly is! I love events like this

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  2. Lexi wrote:

I love finding restaurants that have deals like this!

Posted 4.25.18 Reply
  3. Great to learn about the good deals on Tuesday. I am sure you and your baby boy are having a blast. Great photos.

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  4. Oh! How fun!! My girls would absolutely love something like this!!

• Adriana wrote:

Kids have such a great time so I am sure they would.

5. Elizabeth O wrote:

Tot spot Tuesdays sounds like a lovely idea for children and parents to attend, you get to meet new people and the littles get to play with each other too. I like that there are restaurant deals too! Great post.

• Adriana wrote:

Absolutely!! We love it.

6. Kristy Bullard wrote:

We live close to Birmingham, Alabama. We love to visit the Birmingham zoo, McWane Science Center, and the US Space and Rocket Center (Huntsville). We also have an Art Museum that is free and has a play area and scheduled activities for kids.

• Adriana wrote:

That’s awesome. Taking note if we every road trip there 🙂

7. Pat wrote:

It sounds like Atlanta Central Park is a great place for kids to play while their mothers relax.

• Adriana wrote:

Yes! Although we have to chase our little ones around here and there lol

8. Indu wrote:

Enjoyed your post. Not a parent so cannot share such experience but loved mommy having fun with children.

• Adriana wrote:

aww, I’m glad you liked it

Posted 4.26.18 Reply
  9. I love finding good restaurant deals. Thanks for sharing this.

10. Preet wrote:

What an amazing way to connect with fellow mothers while the kids are playing. Good to know that some restaurants offer lunchtime deals for you and your little one, so amazing.

11. Nati wrote:

your little boy is so sweet! Those activities look very adequate for young chldren. I take my children to the playground all year round, we have 3 different playgrounds within walking distance from home. In summer, we eventually go to the lake, there is a beach with a children’s play area. Or we could spend a Sunday at the swimming pool by the lake, it has a lovely lounge area for parents and three pools for children. Alternatively, we go for a walk in the woods, they love that especially in Autumn when we pick mushrooms, and Spring when we pick wild berries.Our city is an industrial one, but it has a lake at walking distance from home and a large forest area at about 3km from home. that’s why I’m not planning to move while my kids are young 😉

Posted 4.28.18 Reply
  12. Jennifer Prince wrote:

So fun!! My kids always loved things like this when they were younger. It’s such an adventure for sure! 🙂

Posted 4.28.18 Reply
  13. Your site is so fantastic. I’m going to come back here again.

Posted 5.16.18 Reply
  14. This site is absolutely fabulous!

Posted 5.17.18 Reply
  15. Keep up the great work guyz.

Posted 5.18.18 Reply
error: Content is protected !!