Wake Up With Bioré Toner and Pore Strips

Bioré Toner and Pore Strips Review || Adriana Lately This post is sponsored by Bioré, but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.

Refine pores and remove your most stubborn blackheads with these extra-strength pore strips.

I love sharing my favorite skincare products. As much as I stress that we should eat clean and be mindful of what we put in our body, the same goes for what we use on our body. I have shared countless skincare products. From sunscreens to moisturizers to all types of cleansers however one thing I have yet to touch on how we should care for our pores. I know you are thinking, “well don’t cleansers take care of that, right?”, the answer is, both yes and no. Some products just tailor to cleaning your face but not deep cleaning your pores.

Bioré Toner and Pore Strips Review || Adriana Lately

Our pores can literally make or break out makeup looks. Let’s face it, who wants to get all glammed up and have your pores visible. I sure don’t, therefore, I use my Bioré Pore Strips. These strips get deep into your pores and lift out blackheads and dirt that can lead to skin problems such as pimples and acne. I love these strips because they contain Witch Hazel. Not all pore strips work like Bioré Pore Strips! Unlike other pore strips, Bioré Witch Hazel Ultra Deep Cleansing Pore Strips use a blend of C-bond technology to safely remove dirt, oil, and blackheads.

…Tones, refines and deep cleans while removing traces of dirt, oil and make-up.

Another product that like I use daily is the Pore Clarifying Toner. Combined with witch hazel, witch hazel is also known for its astringent and pore cleansing properties and serves as a multi-purpose remedy. The natural ingredient is known to tighten pores, purify, refresh and help heal skin. When Bioré Pore Clarifying Toner is combined with this botanical astringent, wicked skin issues disappear. This toner feels so great on my skin and it does not burn like a typical astringent.

Bioré Toner and Pore Strips Review || Adriana Lately

As always, I enjoy sharing products that are easily accessible and inexpensive that have amazing benefits. Head over to biore.com to learn more about these products or just head local Walmart to try for yourself.

Bioré Toner and Pore Strips Review | Adriana Lately Atlanta's Top Lifestyle Blog

27 Comments

1. Taryn wrote:

I have heard of Biore but have never seen this product before. Thanks for the recommendation, as I am always looking at different skin care products!

Posted 2.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

The witch hazel collection is a new release. They work great.

2. Kristen Frolich wrote:

I have tried Biore products before and loved them. They definitely get rid of my blackheads.

Posted 2.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

Yes! This is a brand that never changes. I’ve always loved their stuff

Posted 2.4.19 Reply
  3. These strips sound quite amazing. I have never tried them before and I know this would certainly be of help to other people I know. Thanks for the information in this post, I will check out the link to see more on price, ordering, delivery etc.

Posted 2.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

I think you will like them. You can even check out your local drugstore to pick them up so that you wont have to pay for shipping 🙂

Posted 2.4.19 Reply
  4. I definitely need to try this product. When I wear makeup I can still see my pores. Thanks for sharing this product I will add it to my list of must haves!

Posted 2.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

The strips will totally help with those visible pores. Let me know how you like it.

Posted 2.4.19 Reply
  5. I didn’t know Biore had a Witch Hazel line. I really need to look for this product to help with my greasy skin.

Posted 2.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

It’s new a line that was just released. Check it out.

6. Daniels wrote:

I have not try this product previously, trust men can utilize it, be that as it may, will prescribe it to my female friends. Thanks for sharing.

• Adriana wrote:

Men can certainly benefit from these products as well, so I will highly recommend that you try it.

7. Lyosha wrote:

awesome! I love beauty procedures to be the first thing in the morning! nice!

• Adriana wrote:

Yes! It’s so important that we have a morning routine

Posted 2.4.19 Reply
  8. I need to try pore strips! Thank you for this! I’m going to have to look into these.

9. Nailil wrote:

I am loving these products right now!!

Xx, Nailil
    thirtyminusone.com

Posted 2.4.19 Reply
  10. What an interesting way to use these Biore strips. I’ve seen them on the shelves at my favorite beauty store, but haven’t tried them yet.

11. Danielle wrote:

Oh I need to try these out ASAP! I absolutely love Biore products but I have not tried these before.

12. Elizabeth O wrote:

Thanks for sharing about this product. I have not used this one yet but your review is helpful for me. I will try this one next time.

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  13. I lobe Biore ever since, theyre the best makeup remover brand. I also have this one 😉

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  14. Love Bioré and LOVE Witch Hazel! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. you can read about my Bioré Witch Hazel experience here, too! https://www.laravlw.com/blog/winter-skincare-routine-casting-spells-with-biores-latest-witch-hazel-line

xoxo,
    Lara

Posted 2.5.19 Reply
  15. Shelby wrote:

I’m addicted to using skincare! I love The way it makes me feel so fresh!

Posted 2.7.19 Reply
  16. Lisa Rios wrote:

I’ve heard so many mixed opinions on pore strips and if they really work or not. I will have to try this out myself!

Posted 2.8.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

They certainly do. I highly recommend that you give them a try.

Posted 2.9.19 Reply
  17. Nikol wrote:

I love Biore products!

Posted 2.12.19 Reply
error: Content is protected !!