Wearing White After Labor Day

Happy Labor Day! Labor Day, a holiday associated with workers’ rights in the United States which is why many people tend to shy away from wearing white after Labor Day. Wearing white after Labor Day is a pretty divided subject.

Wearing White After Labor Day Fashion Post - Adriana Lately A Fashion Blog

As time goes on the rule of wearing white after Labor Day has faded away. Style bloggers are finding ways to incorporate white into fall fashion. Shop some of my favorite white pieces to wear after Labor Day Weekend that will transition perfectly into fall.

Wearing White After Labor Day Fashion Post - Adriana Lately A Fashion Blog

Outfit Details
This blazer is so light weight and comfortable. // This tank is from the Gap. These are my absolute favorite and are the best layering tank tops. // My jeans are from Express. // Sadly these heels are sold out. They are by bebe (same style, different color here) // Tote is obvious- Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM.

Do you wear white after Labor Day?

Adriana Lately Atlanta's Top Lifestyle Fashion and Beauty Blog

18 Comments

1. twinspirational wrote:

Wow..! That’s a great outfit..! I love your idea and it looks perfect on you. ?

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
  2. Sundeep wrote:

You looks stunning in this outfit I really like the blazer and the heels. I am ordering this blazer for my partner but as you mentioned these heels are out of stock. Is there any website where I can find these heels?

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

I linked an alternative. You can also set an alert where you will receive an email when the shoes become available.

Posted 9.7.19 Reply
  3. I definitely wear white any day, whether it’s labor day or not, because I’m constantly wearing a white coat. I don’t think I own enough whites though ad I don’t really know why.

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
  4. Emily Fata wrote:

Personally, I still wear white after Labour Day; typically not an entire outfit, but I do wear white sweaters, shirts, or pants separate from each other. I don’t think it’s that big of a fashion faux pas.

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
  5. Shannah wrote:

I actually don’t wear white much at all, but I don’t really pay attention to that rule. Where did even originate from?

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
    • Adriana wrote:

Originated from centuries ago…like ages ago lol

Posted 9.7.19 Reply
  6. Samar wrote:

The color white really suits you very well.

You are beautiful and so are your dresses.

Posted 9.3.19 Reply
  7. Geraline Batarra wrote:

That’s a cool outfit. Such a great idea..! I bet it will look great on me..

Posted 9.4.19 Reply
  8. Sushmita wrote:

This look is stunning! 🙂

Posted 9.4.19 Reply
  9. I love the all-white with a brightly coloured blazer! You look gorgeous 🙂

Posted 9.4.19 Reply
  10. Kuntala wrote:

I like your outfit. Smart and elegant. The white colour is so soothing. Though I am in India, I have stayed in US quite long. I have clients, colleagues and friends. Hence familiar with Labor Day.

Posted 9.4.19 Reply
  11. Dalene Ekirapa wrote:

Oh…so people shy away from wearing white after Labor Day? That’s quite a topic. Anyway, rock it girl! You look absolutely beautiful in that outfit. I’m really eyeing that combination!

Posted 9.4.19 Reply
  12. Loved the outfit. Specifically the blazer.

Posted 9.5.19 Reply
error: Content is protected !!